Dig a fire pit, cut small branches and chop some kindling at the campsite with a Coleman Rugged Folding Camp Shovel. More than a shovel, it has a serrated edge for sawing, a sharpened edge for chopping and notch in the blade tip for pulling up tent stakes or nails. When you're ready to use it, simply open it up and twist the collar to lock it open to help prevent injuries. No matter the job, the comfort-grip handle ensures you'll keep a sure grasp on your shovel. When you're done, the tri-fold design lets this tool fits inside a backpack until you're ready for your next tough job.
- Compact, tri-folding design
- Locking collar keeps blade in place
- Serrated edge to saw through roots
- Sharpened edge for use as an axe
- Convenient nail puller
- Comfort-grip handle
- Durable steel construction