- Encased and protected aluminum stream thermometer gives durability and help keeps it protected from breaking
- Easy accessibility with lanyard ring and an aluminum snap clip attached that will clip easily to a zinger or vest, helps prevent accidental loss
- The temperature range is 20 F to 120 F or -10 C to 50 C, if you have difficulty reading your thermometer, you can turn the glass part of the thermometer to the reading you prefer by removing the end caps and gently rotating the glass slightly and then firmly reattaching your end caps
- Forest green aluminum thermometer measures 4 3/4" long x 1/2" round, the aluminum snap is 1 3/4" x approx 1"
- Sustained water temperatures of 70 F or above, mean that trout will not likely survive a release. If you decide to fish warmer water, plan to keep the fish you catch. Important to know for those "catch and release" only fishing areas
- Avoid the trail and error fishing approach many anglers take due to the lack of water temperature knowledge
- A must have tool for the fly fishing angler