The Baby Down Sweater has a NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop shell made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; is insulated with warm, compressible 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products); and layers easily for warmth in colder conditions.
- Shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and flat drawcord pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and easy layering; side panel construction provides a good fit
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls
- Low-profile elasticized binding at sleeve openings and elasticized back hem keep drafts out
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-down ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.