Keep him warm and dry with the Boys’ Belleview Stretch Down Jacket. With a 600-fill recycled down insulation, Heatseeker™ Eco in the collar, and a water-repellent finish, this is the all-purpose jacket he’ll love.
- Stretch-woven fabric helps to maximize mobility and comfort
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with a chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body made with 90% recycled polyester and lining made with 100% recycled polyester
- 600 fill recycled down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Center Back: 22''
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Down Insulation: 600 fill recycled waterfowl down in body and sleeves
- Body: 35D 201 g/m² 90% recycled polyester, 10% elastane with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Synthetic Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in collar