The recycled Boys’ Forrest Fleece Full-Zip Hooded Jacket has the warm-cozy feel needed for early-morning walks to school or outdoor adventures with friends. Featuring woven yoke overlay for added durability and a split kangaroo pocket, this jacket is a go-anywhere layer perfect for any young explorer.
- Mixed nubby and smooth-face fleece panels
- Fabric made with recycled polyester
- Woven overlay on yoke
- Attached, three-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with a chin zip guard
- Welt pocket on left chest
- Split kangaroo hand pocket
- Elastic binding on hood, hand pockets, cuffs and hem
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Center Back: 22''
- Hood And Upper Body: 350 g/m² 100% recycled polyester smooth-face fleece
- Lower Body And Sleeves: 350 g/m² 100% recycled polyester nubby fleece
- Woven Overlay: 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta