Our best-selling, award-winning, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tent, now available in size LONG! The Copper Spur HV UL3 Long 3-person tent gives you 6 inches (15cm) of extra length plus 3-4 extra inches (7-10cm) in height. If you’re extra tall, or you prefer the extra space by your feet for your four-legged companion or covered gear storage, this is the tent for you. Equipped with our simplified TipLok tent buckle for easy setup, dual low-vent vestibule doors and a high fly vent to maximize active and passive airflow, plus the distinctive double vestibule awnings for sun or wet weather protection. The Copper Spur Long is your ultimate three-season, free-standing, ultralight home away from home no matter your height, or how you prefer to setup camp.
- Our best-selling, award-winning, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tent, now available in size LONG!
- Expanded living space with double zipper awning-style vestibules
- Proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier nylon offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight
- DAC poles with 4-way, high-volume hub design provide strength, stability, and generous livable space
- Dual-zipper doors with easy-grip zipper pulls
- Easily stow unzipped doors with Quick Stash door keeper, located on the tent body door
- Ample storage options with oversized ceiling pockets at the head, 3-D bin at feet, and media pockets located above the sleeping area
- Low vent features on vestibule doors along with high fly vent creates airflow to reduce condensation in all weather conditions
- Proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle streamlines tent set up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guidelines and tensioners attached to fly
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Enhanced visibility at night with reflective guidelines and webbing
- Attach gear lofts, accessories, and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights with multiple interior loops
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Trail Weight: 3lbs 9oz
- Total Weight: 3lbs 15oz
- Packed Size: 22" x 6.5"
- Floor Area: 44ft²
- Vestibule Area: 9ft² + 9ft²
- Head Height: 47"
- Fast Fly / Shelter Mode Weight: 2lbs 14oz
- Footprint Weight: 8oz