A great crab catching tool that comes pre-rigged with 25-feet of cord and a lead weight attached to a stainless steel bait snap.
How to Use
- Unwind line and make sure it is attached to the frame. (Suggest tying line securely to eye next to lead weight)
- Baitup (Pin on your favorite bait; bunker, squid, minnow string, chicken parts... etc)
- Throw or drop out and wait about 5-10 minutes.
- Bring the line in very slowly. (You might feel the crab on your line)
- Once you see the crab... scoop up your catch with a crab net. (Crab net needs to be purchased separately)