This is our burliest hunting sock. When it's crazy cold, but you're still going out, this is your sock. Extra heavy terry loop construction protects your entire foot and leg for maximum warmth.
- Hunting over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here's to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you're out in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks regulate heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort in cold weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.