In the 1980s, Mountainsmith built one of the industry's earliest dog packs. After 40+ years of continued dog pack innovation, the 2019 K9 Pack introduces the same trusted fit-designed with and approved by a local, Golden, Colorado veterinarian. The 4-point adjustable chest harness, independently adjustable back harness, non-slip buckle system, mesh panels, and perforated EVA foam offer a custom, comfortable fit and added breathability. Now with added water resistance, your dog's gear is protected from unpredictable weather, shallow river crossings, and inevitable mud puddles. The increased space of the pannier compartments and the added zipper accessory pockets also mean more room for the K9 essentials. The K9 Pack Large and Medium also fit the 2019 K9 Bed for more comfort in the backcountry. This hiking season, let your dog explore the wild (while carrying his own sh*t…literally). Review the Mountainsmith K9 Pack Guide and sizing for best fit: Large: best for dogs over 80 pounds with large girth chests. Medium: best for dogs 40–90 pounds with medium girth chests.Small: best for dogs 20–50 pounds with small girth chests. All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- 4-point adjustable chest harness with padded sternum pad
- Independently adjustable back harness for custom fit
- Two pannier compartments with zippered accessory pockets
- Single adjustable belly strap;Padded tubular grab handle
- Metal D-ring attachment point for leash
- Ergonomically tapered torso shape (Vet approved)
- Mesh panels and perforated EVA foam against canine body for increased ventilation
- Reflective trim on front, rear and side panels
- Weather and water resistant interior coating
- Large: best for dogs over 80 pounds with large girth chests.
- 420d HD Nylon Rip Stop PU Carbonate
- 630d Nylon PU Carbonate
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Large: 13.5" x 9" x 3.25"
- Large: 549 cubic inches / 9 liters (each pannier)
- Large: 22.4 oz / 0.63 kg