Made from all-recycled materials, except for the zipper teeth, the warm, cozy Kids’ Better Sweater® Jacket uses 100% recycled polyester sweater-knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 87% of our line uses recycled materials.
- Made of warm 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, dyed with a low-impact process that reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim on pocket openings, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.