Smartly designed, comfortably sized to weather whatever. Designed to keep you warm and dry, the Kohana is designed to protect you and your gear from whatever the elements throw your way. A durable rain fly and design keeps you dry through rainy and windy nights, while the mesh canopy allows for ventilation and picture-perfect star gazing on the clear nights.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame, a heavy-duty floor, and a full-coverage rain fly prepares campers for wet weather.
- Double doors and vestibules create ample space for the whole group and their gear.
- Traditional dome architecture is easy to set up.
- Sturdy aluminum frames
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Floor Size: 8 ft x 7 ft 6 in
- Interior Peak Height: 4 ft 8 in
- Minimum Weight: 9 lbs 3 oz
- Pack Size: 8 in x 24 in
- Floor Area: 60 ft²
- Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area Front: 16 ft²
- Vestibule Area Rear: 16 ft²
- Doors: 2
- Storage Pockets; 6
- Pole Attachment: Clips, Post & Grommet
- Main Pole: 9.5 mm Aluminum