This small USB rechargeable lantern is an all-in-one solution for an on-the-go person, perfect for a purse, backpack, or glove compartment.
- USB rechargeable, dimmable and IPX6 weatherproof lantern that can also charge your phone!
- Built-in 120-Lumen flashlight and easy-to-read battery indicator.
- Weighs only 3.07oz with runtime of 7-170 hours depending on brightness setting.
- Recharge the Lighthouse Micro Charge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 3.5 hours.
- The Lighthouse Micro Charge can be recharged from a USB Source in about 3.5 hours.
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 3.07 oz (87g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.5 in (112 x 37.75mm)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 9.62Wh (3.7V, 2600mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-Life: Charge every 3.6 months
- One side lit: 170 hours (low), 15 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 80 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Flashlight: 100 hours (low), 8.5 hours (high)
- Full Bright, 4 Lights (Average): 135 Lumens, 3800K
- Dimmest, 2 Lights (Average): 7 Lumens, 3800K
- Flashlight, Bright (Average): 115 Lumens, 3000K
- Flashlight, Dim (Average): 15 Lumens, 3000K
- Full Bright, 4 Lights (Full Battery): 150 Lumens, 3800K
- Dimmest, 2 Lights (Full Battery): 10 Lumens, 3800K
- Flashlight, Bright (Full Battery): 120 Lumens, 3000K
- Flashlight, Dim (Full Battery): 20 Lumens, 3000K
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)