hey are designed for all manner of load and hauling applications, including securing kayaks, canoes and other gear safely to your vehicle's base rack system. Unlike simple nylon straps that come with most racks, and that are primarily designed for stabilizing items during transit, Thule Locking Straps are a justifiable security measure. They are constructed of an interior steel band and are sheathed in an outer nylon sleeve. Rubberized ends ensure that secured items are not scratched during use, and dependable Thule One-Key lock cylinders (included), are attached within the rubberized ends to lock items down tight. Two straps are included with purchase.
- Two 13-ft (3.9 m) locking straps
- Steel cables inside a theft-resistant nylon sleeve provide a dual-layer locking system
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant aluminum buckle
- Lock housing rubber-coated to prevent vehicle and equipment scratches
- Two One-Key lock cylinders included