Ultrasoft technical top made with quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric to keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Made with 50-100% recycled polyester with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- This comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry and won’t bind when you’re active
- Built with set-in sleeve construction and underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- The built-in locker loop makes it easy to hang dry your Capilene Cool Trail garment
- The tagless design eliminates tags at the neck for itch-free, chafe-free comfort
- For a soft, skin-friendly feel we’ve woven the Patagonia label to the left-front hem
- With built-in HeiQ Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of a long day
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Solids: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey.
- Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey.
- Both with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn