The warmest, most breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk and Polygiene? permanent odor control.
When a foot-wide ledge becomes your bed for the night, this compressible zip-neck helps turn up the heat. The micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene? Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec? Power Grid? fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene? Thermal Weight has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene? permanent odor control. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric?s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric. Solids, 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers, 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia.