God bless American sock making. This is one proud all mountain sock from "the little mill that could" in Vermont. This Ultra-Light bomber is a simple go-to sock for skiers and riders who know less is more. Over-the-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while Ultra-Light Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If only everything in life was this simple. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique put it on, forget it's on feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 60% Merino Wool 36% Nylon 4% Lycra Spandex
- The standard for a boot fit, lightweight ski and snowboard socks provide added insulation for increased warmth.
- Streamlined, low profile ski and snowboard socks with no cushion provide the ultimate performance boot fit.