Go forth and conquer in this protective pack-ready leather waterproof hiker, built with cushion for comfort during your longest hikes.
Woodland walks or hilltop hikes are no problem for this waterproof hiker from Merrell. The Forestbound is designed to get you out amongst the green, with a rugged leather and mesh upper that keeps your feet dry, whilst the EVA construction offers plenty of spongy but stable cushioning.
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured insole for flexible support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
- Merrell sticky rubber outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- Lug: 5mm