As anglers, we see firsthand the dramatic effects of climate change on our fisheries and ultimately our planet. We must protect our home waters and using resources wisely is a start. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled T-shirt reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Mexico.