Delivering warmth and whole-hand dexterity in cold conditions, these easy-to-use, open-palm fishing gloves insulate when wet and quickly convert from mitts to open fingers for quick fly changes or a turn at the oars. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 2.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex microgrid thermal lining
- Used in Patagonia wetsuits, Yulex® material keeps hands warm and insulated even when wet
- Simple, smart design keeps backs of hands insulated; finger insulation flips out of the way for more dexterity when needed
- Glove extends to mid-forearm for extra insulation and protection when releasing fish
- Gloves built so that you can row or cast with the fingers covered or with the insulation tucked out of the way
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 41 g (1.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.