An update to one of our most popular Active Jacs, the J130, this men's jacket was designed using feedback from our Carhartt Crew. Every detail, from the hood drawcords to the updated zipper. Engineered for high warmth in severely cold conditions.
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation for warmth without the weight
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Cordura®-reinforced sleeve hems resist wear and tear
- Full-zip front; Attached hood with inner drawcord and cord-lock
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Elbow pleats for ease of movement
- Two lined front pockets, one with pen stall
- Two inner pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 28.5"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Model No. J130-M
- Country of Origin: Imported