This is your everyday, do-it-all coverall. It's built with our washed duck fabric for classic Carhartt durability that's comfortable and feels broken-in feel from day one. It's also got lightweight insulation to keep you warm when you're working long hours out in the cold.
Engineered for extreme warmth in the coldest conditions on earth. See Technology section below for more details.
- 12 Ounce, 100% ringspun washed cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Polyester insulation for midweight warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Two-way zip front with snap-button storm flap; Soft brushed inner collar with outer snaps for attaching optional hood
- Pleated elbows for ease of movement; Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Comfort flex waistband construction
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-waist, one-way leg zippers with storm flap and snap closure; 360-degree kick panels
- Left-sleeve pocket with zipper closure; Two chest pockets with zipper closure; Two large lower-front pockets
- Right leg hammer loop
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Model No. OX4396-M
- Country of Origin: Imported