Our ultralight waterproof Minimalist Wading Jacket provides all the features of a fully featured wading jacket at a fraction of the weight; with 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric, waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Persistence is often the key to successful fishing, but it’s tough to persist when you’re tired or wet. Our Minimalist Wading Jacket keeps you on the water longer with a rare combination of heavy-duty rain protection and ultralight performance. Made from durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish—and now featuring corrosion-resistant zippers and updated styling—the Minimalist sheds weather like other premium fly fishing jackets but at half the weight. Two large upper fly-box pockets with highly water-repellent zips haul essential gear; underneath are two handwarmer pockets to keep your off hand warm during the swing. Add in a fully adjustable hood and cuffs, plus a bungee drawcord at the waist, and it’s clear: the Minimalist is everything you need and not an ounce more. It’s also our longest fishing jacket (5 inches longer than the SST).
- Light and durable H2No® Performance
- Standard 2.5-layer 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully adjustable hood, cuffs and bungee at waist
- Two upper fly-box pockets with handwarmer pockets underneath
- Plastic zippers won’t corrode in salt water or wet environments