Warm, windproof, water-resistant the Nano Puff Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content).
- 337 g (11.9 oz)