Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance
- Weight: 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Standard shell: 3-layer
- 3.5-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face
- Polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content
- Tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.