This go-everywhere, waterproof/breathable, lightweight jacket packs into a tennis-ball-sized stuffsack and has crucial, angler-inspired details including a fly-box pocket, a tool dock, a brimmed hood, corrosion-resistant zips and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Waterproof/breathable, lightweight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell features a soft tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Integrated brimmed hood has easy-to-use cinch closure for quick deployment in bad weather
- Large, water-resistant front-chest pocket is self-draining and easily accommodates large fly boxes
- Articulated arms for range of motion and all-day casting; no-snag cuffs lie flat to keep line from catching
- YKK® zippers are waterproof and corrosion-resistant
- Fitz Roy logo on chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Stuffsack: 100% recycled polyester
- Made in Vietnam.