You are Made For The Elements. These are your Vans. Vans MTE is the byproduct of a lifetime spent outdoors, because we know that the pursuit of your passions isn't always accompanied by a fair-weather forecast. Rain, sleet, snow, mud, wind-nothing is going to stand between you and your next adventure. In fact, we like to think these all add a bit of flavor to the experience. It's why we created MTE in the first place. Activity-inspired, purpose-built, and designed to protect you from the elements, the UltraRange Exo Hi MTE-1 blends the comfort and get-you-there features of the UltraRange family with the protection from the elements that only the MTE franchise can provide.
- A single-density OrthoLite sockliner and UltraCush EVA midsole
- Traction from MTE's reverse lug outsole, built using Vans classic all condition rubber.
- Toe picking treads and a higher toe bumper provide grip and protection
- The Hydroguard Wrap provides a splash and puddle guard around the shoe and over the toe, resulting in a reliable, comfortable, breathable waterproofing system
- The zonal Primaloft Insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining water.
- Breathable Old Skool-inspired upper
- Revamped rubber toe and forefoot shape to provide an optimal fit without sacrificing Vans design DNA
- TPU heel cradle allows air to circulate, helping move moisture away to provide a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.