Developed after rigorous testing while night-climbing on the limestone walls of Mexico, the Onsight is our purpose-built solution for climbers seeking additional climb time after the sun has set. A climber's desire for simplicity and robustness were built into every aspect of this light from the single button architecture to its fully submersible IP67 waterproof construction. You'll first notice the Onsight's dual-beam configuration, which provides the two main lighting modes climbers need most. The main Climbing Mode was optimized for illuminating the holds or trail directly in front of you with 300 lumens of wide evenly dispersed light that doesn't glare when you're looking for the next crimper or small foothold. The secondary Route-Finder Mode adds a powerful, narrow, long-distance beam and increases the total max output to 375 lumens allowing you to spot anchors or search for trails off in the distance.
- Emits up to 375 lumens on max setting
- Dual-beam configuration, providing the two main lighting modes climbers need most: Climbing Mode and Route-Finding Mode
- Climbing Mode illuminates the holds or trail directly in front of you with 300 lumens of wide evenly dispersed light
- Route-Finder Mode adds a powerful, narrow, long-distance beam and increases the total max output to 375 lumens
- Dual PowerTap technology easily toggles between Climbing and Route-Finder Modes by touching either the right or left side of the front housing
- Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable Lithium Ion BD 1800 battery or Alkaline cells (Alkaline batteries included, Lithium Ion BD 1800 battery sold separately)
- Ultra-thin front housing with extra articulation