Introducing Pace, Melin’s first hat specifically designed for running. Born from our designer’s passion and a daily practice for the sport, the Pace is an innovative style that’s made to be the new go-to for endurance athletes and runners.
- This five panel hat is a mid-depth shape with a 4-Way Stretch material that allows for an adaptive and comfortable fit.
- In each detail and design choice, we had you, the runner, in mind. With technology to keep you protected, dry, and seen, all wrapped into a piece that you may end up wearing all day, Pace is everything in a lean silhouette.
- Our signature Sweat Redirect System (SRS) which is built into the sweatband where it meets your forehead is designed to keep sweat out of eyes by redirecting to corners of your face. To keep you cool, the Dri-freeze sweatband is engineered to reduce surface temperatures by 25% and the moisture wicking lining is made to wick moisture away from your head as you workout.
- Pace is our lightest hat ever built weighing in at only 61 grams. The Honeycomb Visor is designed with air pockets that cut weight and add flexibility to the hat allowing for on-the-go packability. The Adaptive Fit Backstrap is lighter than a typical snapback and is easily adjustable to most head sizes.
- Fit: Mid depth / Omni visor
- Exterior Crown: Water-resistant exterior with bonded seams for lightweight durability. 4-Way Stretch material for comfort and adaptive fit. Perforated side and rear panels for breathability. Reflective panel design on rear for visibility.
- Interior: Sweat Redirect System (SRS) on forehead designed to keep sweat out of eyes by redirecting to corners of the face. Moisture-wicking lining inside the front panels with signature hidden besom pocket. Dri-freeze sweatband that reduces surface temperature by 25%.
- Visor: Honeycomb Visor is designed for weight reduction and packability.
- Closure: Customizable Adaptive Snap Closure.
- The Pace is machine washable for all those athletes that get after it. Air dry after washing.