For anglers fishing the toughest conditions imaginable, only the toughest braid imaginable will do. Nomad Design Panderra Braid is the most abrasion-resistant fishing line you can buy, renowned for its ability to withstand jagged rocks, rough fish skin, and even coral edges. This fine-diameter, high-strength 8-carrier line is made from top-quality Japanese polyethylene fiber using Nomad's exclusive MicroWeave braiding technology, and finished with a special Hydroslick coating that enhances its abrasion resistance while giving it a soft, supple character. Perfect for trolling, casting, or jigging; color changes every 10 meters allow you to easily gauge line out or depth.
- Most abrasion-resistant braid available
- Fine-diameter, high-strength 8-carrier line
- Made from highest-quality Japanese polyethylene fiber
- Exclusive MicroWeave braiding technology
- Special Hydroslick coating
- Soft, supple, and easy to cast
- Color changes every 10 meters
- The Hydroslick coating is a proprietary coating developed in conjunction with one of the largest braid manufacturers in the world. It creates a smooth finish on the surface of the braid and allows the fibres to cast more easily through reduced drag and to shed water quickly.
- The 8 carrier construction, combined with the ultra-thin Japanese PE Fibre and unique Micro Weave braiding technology means that we use the thinnest diameter fibre to create the strongest braid.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
- Crafted by Experience is something we live by and take very seriously. Every product is designed and tested in Australia, both on the water and at our R&D test tank facility to ensure it performs perfectly.