- Boasting features and components frequently seen in rods well beyond its price point, the Tsunami SaltX Surf Spinning Rods mark a significant step forward in affordable performance engineered surf rods.
- In a market where high performance surf fishing gear is becoming more attainable for all anglers, the Tsunami SaltX Surf Rods and 100% waterproof SaltX Spinning Reels make the perfect pair for the avid surf angler who push their gear to the limits.
- Featuring a unique eight-axis blank with D16 Nanotech and IM7 carbon fiber construction, the SaltX Surf Rods achieve the ideal moderate action to load properly and sling lures forward well past the breakers while retaining incredible hoop strength.
- While most surf rods only truly excel at casting lures within the middle range of the rod's rated lure weight (often referred to by surf casters as the rod's "sweet spot"), anglers will find the SaltX to be a phenomenal caster of lures at both the lighter and heavier end of the respective model's lure rating.
- Sparing no expense in terms of components, the SaltX is fitted with genuine Fuji silicon carbide K-frame guides and Fuji graphite and stainless steel reel seats with back stop lock rings.
- Handles are wrapped with comfortable shrink vinyl grips and a set of unique scale textured stops at each end of the reel seat and on the butt cap.
- 100% D16 Nanotech, IM7 carbon fiber construction
- Eight axis blank construction for greatest hoop strength
- Genuine Fuji silicon carbide braid proof, K-frame guides
- Genuine Fuji graphite and stainless steel reel seats with Back Stop Lock Rings
- 70 / 30 split ferrule for smooth, one piece action
- Durable, light weight shrink vinyl grips with scale textured stops
- Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish