The solid wheeled Cart is the ideal choice for portages or transporting your kayak or canoe from the car to the water. Constructed using over-sized anodized aluminum alloy tubing for strength and our new solid wheels for a smooth ride and durability, these collapsible carts can withstand the roughest terrain. The updated wheels eliminate the possibility of punctures.
- Durable, lightweight and compact construction – wheels remove easily and the frame folds allowing the cart to be stowed
- Solid wheels with thermoplastic rubber ‘tire’ surfaces roll easily and are completely puncture proof
- Oversized anodized 6063-T6 alloy tubing for added strength and longevity
- All hardware is made of stainless steel
- Hypalon tension strap is more UV resistant than nylon webbing. An arrow shows the correct orientation towards the bow.
- Easy-to-use kickstand makes loading the cart really simple
- High-quality UV-stabilized polyester tie-down with rubber buckle bumper included
- Each cart has a capacity of 154 lbs / 70kg
CAN THE KAYAK/CANOE CART...?
Fit in a sea kayak hatch? The wheels measure 9.85 inches / 25cm in diameter. They should just fit into a 10” hatch.
Be used on soft sand? Possibly not. On very fine-grain sand the rim of the wheel will sink and the spokes will become clogged with sand.
Be used on uneven terrain? Yes. However, if you are using a Cart for a longer portage over challenging terrain, it’s advisable to choose the Medium size rather than the Small – the wider track makes it more stable.