Slimmed down, but just as capable as its larger counterparts, the Stratos 24 is a tough pack with a light and ventilated carry thanks to its AirSpeed® suspension system and sustainable materials. Its panel-loading convenience works in tandem with internal organization that makes it perfect for shorter, lightweight day hikes on rough and tumble trails, no matter the weather.
- AIRSPEED® VENTILATION
- Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
- COMPREHENSIVE FIT
- Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
- INCLUDED RAINCOVER
- Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
- AIRSPEED® SUSPENSION
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
- O/S per gender design delivers great fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Taller, wider 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame enhances fit range
- AIRSPEED® BACKPANEL
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
- New design increases ventilated area up to 40% over our previous design
- New yoke design ensures consistent fit at any setting
- Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Ventilated die-cut EVA foam is covered in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Large zippered pockets provide secure access to small essentials on the trail
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer