Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard first tried roasted barley, the power food of the Himalaya, while climbing in Tibet in the 1970s. It inspired this organic soup, a mix of the barley, toasted buckwheat, vegetables and seasonings. Thoroughly energizing, it's also a great base layer for creative toppings.
- Each of our organic Soups and Chilis - Black Bean, Tsampa, Green Lentil, Original Red Bean Chili, and Spicy Red Bean Chili - has a delicious, distinct recipe. They come in convenient shelf-stable envelopes for hauling or storage, making it easier than ever to eat lower on the food chain.
- Peak Sherpa Organic Roasted Sprouted Barley, Organic Toasted Buckwheat, Organic Onion*, Organic Carrots*, Natural Flavor, Organic Yeast Extract, Salt, Organic Red Bell Pepper*, Organic Freeze Dried Kale, Organic Ground Rice Hulls, Organic Portabella Mushrooms*, Organic Sunflower Oil. *Dehydrated.
- Serving Size 1/3 cup dry (140g/about 1 cup prepared)
- Servings Per ContainerAbout 2
- Calories 130
- Total Fat .5g (1% Daily Value)
- Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
- Sodium 470mg (20%)
- Total Carbohydrate 29g (11%)
- Dietary Fiber 5g (18%)
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 4g