Named after the legendary 15-mile stretch of sand cutting through the deep blue Bahamian waters where the Bluefin tuna migrate north, these Costa angler sunglasses are created to uncover and showcase the famous, underwater fish highway. With integral hinges, a patented vent system, polarized and made from tough-as-nails nylon, these men's performance fishing sunglasses won't be missing much.
- ?Premium Polarized 580 Lenses: Filtering reflective glare is essential for anyone on the water or outdoors. We sell only polarized sunglasses.
- 100% UV Protection: Your Costas absorb 100% of UV light, providing you the best in light management and protection.
- Scratch Resistant and Durable: The C-Wall coating provides extra scratch-resistance and a barrier that repels water, oil and sweat for easy cleaning.
- Regular Fitting: A large lens front designed to fit those with an average-sized head.
- Costa 580® lenses were designed by in-house light spectrum experts to enhance colors because standard sunglass lenses fell short.
The lens' multi patented technology manages light by:
- Absorbing Harmful High-Energy Blue Light (HEV)
- Enhancing Reds, Greens, and Blues
- Filtering Out Harsh Yellow
- Frame Color: Tortoise
- Lens Color: Green Mirror
- Lens Material: Polarized Polycarbonate (580P)
- Frame Fit: Regular
- Size: L
- Nosepad Adjustable: No
- Lens Curve: Base 8 Decentered
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Bridge Width: 11 mm
- Lens Width: 61.5 mm
- Lens Height: 41.8 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 125 mm