Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. It's our most versatile cooler, just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue. This ice chest is plenty roomy and can hold a limit of redfish or your prized brisket without breaking a sweat.
Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to three inches of insulation for unmatched temperature retention.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected polyurethane foam in the walls and lid locks in that just-packed temp.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: These heavy-duty rubber latches are engineered with patented tech, which means busted latches are a bummer of the past.
- Anchorpoint Tie Down Slots: The built-in molded tie-down slots promise easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against extreme temps.
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold. (Or block out cold and keep in the heat if you’re hauling hot meals).
- Lipgrip Handles: These streamlined handles stay out of the way to make carrying your catch (or cold ones) less of a chore.
- Doublehaul Handles: Our military-grade polyester ropes deliver extra durability.
- Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: Budge-resistant padding prevents rogue sliding on the boat or in the backseat.
- OUTSIDE 17 1/4” × 16” × 30 5/8”
- INSIDE 10 5/8” × 11 1/8” × 23 1/8”
- EMPTY WEIGHT 29 LBS