Made from a 91% recycled fabric, the Women’s Bridgeway Hybrid Tights have a fitted style and built-in FlashDry™ technology to help wick away moisture. With both zip and drop-in pockets, you’ll have plenty of storage for all of your essentials.
- Stretch-woven fabric
- Sustainably conscious material
- FlashDry-XD™ technology wicks away moisture to help keep you comfortable and offers increased abrasion resistance for extreme durability in tough conditions
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Dual fabric provides protection in the front while offering breathability and mobility in the back
- Waistband with an internal drawcord
- Reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Drop-in pocket on left leg
- Heat transfer logo on center back yoke
- Fabric 1: 50D x 150D 160 g/m² 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane with FlashDry-XD™ and non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric 2: 240 g/m² 80% polyester, 20% elastane knit
- Inseam: R 28''