Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on our responsibly sourced Merino wool women's Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD Outdoor, these socks feature our top sock innovations and women's-specific fit, updated mesh zones, and increased durability, we've upgraded these hike socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot offers a snug fit in your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 3200% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane