Find your comfort zone on every hike with our Women's Hike Light Cushion Low ankle socks. Formerly known as PhD? Outdoor socks, these improved hiking socks are packed with all our tried-and-true sock innovations, like our Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree Elite Fit System and women's-specific fit, and our Virtually Seamless toe for even more comfort. We've extended durability zones and updated mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. And soft responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool handles the rest working hard when you do. With a low ankle height that pairs perfectly with your low-cut hiking shoes, it's easy to stay comfortable on even the longest, most advanced hikes.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane