A winter jacket built for comfort and style in town or on the mountain. The waterproof-breathable shell, thermal-reflective lining, and 550-fill power down insulation combine to keep cold out and warmth in. Featuring a removable storm hood (with detachable faux fur lining), underarm venting, zip pockets, comfort cuffs with thumb holes, and adjustable cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture
- 100% DOWN INSULATION: The 550 down fill and baffling is flexible at all the right points, providing additional loft, versatile fit, and maximum warmth for years of use and enjoyment
- COMFORTABLE DOWN JACKET: The Columbia Women's Lay D Down Jacket is a fantastic blend of ultra lightweight warmth that only down fill can provide. Designed to keep you warm and comfortable in the harshest of winter weather
- REMOVABLE HOOD: This stylish winter parka comes with a faux fur trimmed and drawcord adjustable hood. The hood is completely removable when needed, providing a very versatile go-to winter coat
- HANDY FEATURES: Clever sleeves with comfort cuffs and thumb holes keep your hands warm and yet in control. Additionally an underarm venting system and a snap back powder skirt allow you to regulate your warmth while keeping any cold snow out