The Mepps® Aglia® Long is a deep running willow leaf spinner. Its blade "hugs" the body during the retrieve, allowing it to stay in deep pockets where big fish hangout. The Aglia® Long is perfect for fishing pools below lake outlets or man-made dams. All Aglia® Longs feature Mepps Color Technology for maximum visibility.They also feature solid brass bodies and blades. Beads are lathe-turned to resist chipping.
- #00: 1/18 oz
- #1: 1/6 oz
- #2: 1/4 oz
- #3: 1/3 oz
- #4: 1/2 oz
- Plain treble hook
- Strong and durable, imperfection-free, Swedish Sandvic stainless steel shaft wound and clipped in a manner to securely hold the entire lure together. Sandvic stainless steel is of the highest quality and will not break, rust or corrode even after repeatedly landing fish.
- Precisely machined, solid brass components are perfectly balanced to maintain maximum stability at all retrieval speeds.
- Genuine silver plating with a meticulously-applied, tarnish-resistant, epoxy clear-coat finish for one bright flash after another as the lure is pulled through the water.
- Water-activated, self-lubricating, folded clevis allows the blade to begin spinning freely as soon as the lure hits the water. A folded clevis not only out-performs a stir-up style clevis, it is much stronger and far more durable as well.
- Naturally deep-running, willow-leaf shaped blade featuring a unique rainbo-scale decal. The decal reflects a prism of light containing all shades of the color spectrum, much like the scales on a fish, as the blade spins in the water.
- Extra-strong, razor-sharp, perfectly-honed premium quality hook to achieve the highest hooking percentage possible. Using a bigger and stronger hook also significantly increases the lure?s ability to keep a big fish on and get it into the boat.
- Exclusive, unbreakable strike-attractor bead (and/or tube) entices more fish to strike. The ?hot spot? created by the bead (and/or tube) gives the fish a specific spot to target as it closes in for the strike.