The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection.
- Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds.
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with Expedition emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Placket with Velcro closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation.
- Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro closures, side entry has zipper closures.
- Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro closure.
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop in pocket.
- Oversized items such as fishing rods, fold up chairs, or kayak sails will have an additional $20.00 Handling Fee, which is not included in shipping promotions.
- Item's over $49 are sent free Standard shipping plus the additional $20.00 handling fee.
- Expedited Shipping is $20 plus the additional $20.00 handling fee.