Featuring the lightest, softest, and most responsive midsole ever in an Oboz shoe, the Katabatic Low is built for moving fast on the hiking trail. The EVA midsole provides a smooth ride and good transition while the outsole’s multi-directional lug pattern provides exceptional grip and superior acceleration and braking. We use our own gender-specific lasts to address the anatomical nuances between different types of feet. Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Athletic good looks with trail capable performance.
- O FIT Insole® featuring Ortholite® Eco™ Originals™ and Hybrid™ eco contents with fully recycled moisture wicking top layer.
- Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Upper Material: Abrasion-Resistant Breathable Mesh will provide protection & durability
- Reinforced TPU Overlays
- Welded & stitched to reduce weight, and
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360 grams