These versatile, lightweight wading pants have a 32" inseam and are constructed of quick-drying NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Features include 50+ UPF sun protection, zippered thigh pocket, trash-keeper pocket and tool dock. Also available in 30" and 34" inseams. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to shed moisture and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Alpha Stretch Waistband for comfort and a great fit
- Two change-safe front pockets; back pocket with hook-and-loop closure; zippered right-thigh pocket; trash-keeper pocket
- Innovative pocket located behind right cargo pocket for tippet scraps and other debris
- Tool dock on waist; knife wedge on front-right pocket; articulated knees; stretch panels in seat, front thigh and knee areas for comfort
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 388 g (13.7 oz)