Practice makes pros-and the Tributary Waders - Stockingfoot is your trusty ally as you gain confidence and master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men's waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range.
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof polyester 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Reach-through fleece lined hand-warming pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- 2 belt loops with a 1.5 in. woven nylon (non-stretch) waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guards with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable, flip-out pocket options, available separately
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
- FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable polyester; Lower: 4-layer waterproof, breathable polyester
- WEIGHT: 36.25 oz. (1027.7 g)
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX® or Toray®, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.