Expedition's Truger Trail is engineered for the advancing trekker. Designed for a majority of conditions trekkers face in the unknowns.
- Strong 7071 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable for all snowshoeing conditions
- Anodized frame for everlasting wear and finish
- Quick Set and Release binding for quick and snug set up, and one pull release.
- XPE Ever-Flex decking provides durability through the coldest weather conditions.
- Articulating Stainless Steel Silicone Toe Bar makes movement of the bindings and crampons fluid.
- Front and rear cleat crampons for secure grip on deep snow, packed ice, rocks, wood, and other terrains
Truger Trail snowshoe kit includes:
- 1 pair of Truger Trail snowshoes
- 1 pair of aluminum quick-lock trekking poles
- 1 pair of trekking pole mud baskets
- 1 pair of trekking pole rubber tips
- 1 Cordura travel bag featuring Air Dry Mesh
TSSKit-30 - 9" x 30" up to 250 pounds (User Weight)