Harvested from the icy waters of the North Pacific, in responsibly managed, place-based fisheries. Brined and lightly smoked to highlight the fine flavor and firm texture for which sockeye are prized, this is salmon you can enjoy on every level. One 6-oz portion; fully cooked. Shelf stable until opened.
- Our lightly smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon is made with fish harvested from the Situk River, near Yakutat, Alaska. This is a small, community-based fishery, using short-soak set nets with a low bycatch rate. Because the fishing takes place in the river itself - as opposed to the open ocean where many salmon stocks mingle - the fishermen are able to target a specific, sustainable salmon population. This is the kind of fishery we're proud to support.
- Wild Sockeye Salmon, Organic Olive Oil, Kosher Salt, Organic Brown Sugar, Natural Wood Smoke
- Serving Size 55g (about 1/3 pouch)
- Calories 90
- Total Fat 4.5g (6% Daily Value)
- Saturated Fat 1g (5%)
- Trans Fat 0gm
- Cholesterol 35mg (12%)
- Sodium 430mg (19%)
- Total Carbohydrate 0g (0%)
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 12g (24%)