Homecoming or home office, the Letterman is the classic everyday sock you can live in. And that marled look has a purpose: knit with a Twisted Yarn, this sock is extra comfortable and silky-soft—even by our standards—while still offering a snug, performance fit. Put it this way: the Letterman is kind of like the high school jock who was nice to everyone and still looks good at the class reunion.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We twist strands of our soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.